Chocolate chip cookie
Friday night without chocolate cookie and Netflix is not even a Friday. Isn’t it?????
I will share an easiest ever recipe with you today, so you don’t need to pay for ready cookie doughs which you are not sure about ingredient and quality. Make your high quality and safe cookie at home with the ingredients in your pantry.
You can use milk chocolate chip, dark chocolate chip and white chocolate chip with the same dough to make different cookies. I use Hershey’s chocolate chips which are available in all grocery stores, they are high-quality chocolates and are not expensive as well.
Let’s make it:
1 cup brown sugar
¼ cup white sugar
150 gr butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
300 gr chocolate chip
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325/160 degree
- In a bowl mix brown sugar, white sugar, butter and vanilla extract (electric mixer) till form a pale batter.
- Add egg and mix till they combine well.
- Sift the flour in and add baking powder and salt and stir well till a dough forms.
- Fill in chocolate chips and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dough make a ball and put on the baking sheet and press a little bit.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
1.put the cookies on the baking sheet with space between them.
2. Before completely cooling down, don’t remove the cookies from parchment paper.
- Don’t flat cookies, just press a little bit. Because they will be flattened in the oven anyway.
They are really yummy. Enjoy them with your movie and a glass of milk while relaxing on your couch.
Happy Friday !!